September 22, 2010 Issue
Providing you with quality and helpful Christian living information is our mission. If this website and newsletter has been a blessing to you, please click here and share your testimony and words of encouragement with us.
Please tell your friends to click here to sign-up for our free newsletter.
- Gospel of Mark Chapter Sixteen (Part One)
- Health Snacks: 3 Tips for Diabetics and Others
- Physical Exercise: 3 Reasons People Injure Themselves
Tell your loved ones to click here for a free article and e-booklet on "Inspiration From Psalms 23: Six Inspiring and Practical Devotional" You can click here to request your free copy.
If you know anyone who is suffering financially, please have them to click here for my endorsed Christian Financial Freedom resource. (You can also direct them to my review on this package at review).
Click here to learn how to share this life changing website with others. You never know how your telling loved ones and contacts about an article, devotional, or set of Bible study notes will bless their lives.
In September, we will continue with Sunday School and Bible Study notes, devotionals, and great articles related to growth, finances, and health.
- How has this newsletter or website being a blessing to you? Click here to share your response.
- What are three of the greatest challenges that you face in living a Christian life? Click here to share your answers. (Your answers will shape the direction of the website)
- What suggestions do you have for making these newsletters and the site more helpful to you? Please click here to share your thoughts. (Your input will shape the direction of the website and these newsletters)
Additionally, I earned expert platinum status with one of the major article distributors by the name of Ezine@Articles, which means thousands of people are being blessed by the content on this website. An article regarding our site was featured on www.SoulPreaching.com, which shows how God is getting even more glory out of this site.
Please share this newsletter and website with at least five people who you know would be blessed by reading this kind of material. It would be a blessing to them and greatly appreciated by us.
Keep us in your prayers,
Dr. Robert E. Baines, Jr.
Click here to go to the home page