Introduction: A key idea in today’s Sunday School material is that Jesus makes a way for people to be right with God. Prayerfully, we will be challenged to make sure that we are right with God through Jesus and help others do the same.
Read Hebrews 9:11-14
I. Better Solution.
- Our High Priest. Notice in vss. 11-14 that Jesus is the high priest of better things. ..... Let’s live like we appreciate the ministry of Jesus.
- Unblemished sacrifice. Notice in vs. 14 that Jesus was the unblemished sacrifice. ….. Let’s work on living like we appreciate Jesus being our unblemished sacrifice.
Read Hebrews 9:15-17
II. Better Mediator.
- Mediator and ransom. Notice in vs. 15 that Jesus is our mediator and ransom. ….. Let’s live like we appreciate Jesus being our mediator and ransom.
- Estate planning. Notice in vs. 16-17 the mention of a will. .....Let’s make sure our death and estates affairs are in order.
Read Hebrews 9:18-22
III. Necessary Death.
- The blood of Jesus. Notice in vss. 18-22 that without the shedding of blood, there is no forgiveness of sins. .....Let’s live like we appreciate the blood of Jesus.
- God’s commands. Notice in vs. 20 that God had commands for His people in the old covenant. .....Let’s work on obeying the commands of God.
Conclusion: Let’s work on making sure that we are right with God through Jesus and help others do the same. God has much for those who obey His will.
Click here for home page.