Would you like to know how to deal with them in a Christian way, so you can have more energy to enjoy the “life and that more abundantly” (see Jn. 10:10) that Jesus wants you to have? You are in the right place.
The following are some recommended articles:
- 7 Keys for Dealing With Negative People ... Negative people – people who spend much more time discussing the negative, instead of the positive – can be very draining. It is hard enough to look past the negative issues in your life and focus on doing what you can to make things more positive.
- 7 Things Keys for Dealing With Manipulative People ... Manipulative people – people who try to control you through sneaky or aggressive means – can influence your being angry, depressed, or fearful, instead of experiencing the peace and joy that God wants for His people.
- 7 Things Keys for Dealing With Mean People ... Mean people – people who tear you down as a way of getting what they want – can influence your being angry, depressed, or fearful, instead of experiencing the peace and joy that God wants for His people.
The following are some devotionals to help you in dealing with difficult people:
- It Is What It Is, Until It Changes ... there are people who are difficult to deal with. And they are going to remain difficult to deal with, until they change.
- A Marvelous Peace of Mind ... God will provide His people with a peace of mind that transcends all understanding.
- The Power of Example ... some of the difficult people in your life may be won over to being less difficult to deal with, by your example.
- Patience Instead of Folly ... thank God that you can choose how to respond to a difficult person.