Christian Stress Management: Laugh Instead of Overeat
Christian stress management, as used in this article is the way Christians deal with stress. When we are stressed, we deal with it in a variety of ways.
One popular way is eating. Many people agree that stressed spelled backwards is ďdesserts.Ē Please remember that our bodies are the temple of God.
Just because you may be stressed, doesn't mean that you should misuse Godís body and over eat. When we use Christian stress management as a way to handle stress, we will try not to overeat.
Let's learn to laugh and not overeat. Crosswalk.com provides humorous ways we excuse our eating.
- If you eat something and no one sees you eat it, it has no calories.
- If you drink a diet soda with a candy bar, the calories in the candy bar are canceled out by the diet soda.
- When you eat with someone else, calories don't count, if you do not eat more than they do.
- Food used for medicinal purposes NEVER counts, such as hot chocolate, toast, and Sara Lee Cheesecake.
- If you fatten up everyone else around you, then you look thinner.
- Movie related foods do not have additional calories, because they are part of the entertainment package and not part of one's personal fuel.
- Cookie pieces contain no calories. The process of breaking causes calorie leakage.
- Things licked off knives and spoons have no calories, if you are in the process of preparing something.
- Foods that have the same color have the same number of calories.
- Chocolate is a universal color and may be substituted for any other food color.
- Anything consumed while standing has no calories. This is due to gravity and the density of the caloric mass.
- Anything consumed from someone else's plate has no calories, since the calories rightfully belong to the other person and will cling to his/her plate. (We all know how calories like to cling!!)
When we think about how we allow stress to help us misuse Godís body. We forget what we learned about eating properly. We over eat and gain weight. Humor is a way to help us deal with our frustrations. When we are stressed, letís laugh instead of eat.
Please click here to let us know, if this has been quality and helpful information for you (i.e., make sure you let us know the name of the article). Feel free to share your questions and comments about the article as well.
Christian Stress Management to Christian Health
Christian Stress to Home